Happy WEEKEND! Ready for some Weekend Reading? We’ve got swim lessons on the agenda, as well as some shoots for CUR, a date night, and lunch with my parents. 🙂 Chill but productive – my favorite combination! What’s on your schedule? Some GREAT links + sales for you today…let’s hop to it!
- Can you delay your voice? What a freaky party trick…
- Scrolling through Jess’ spring walk through Wicker Park made me so happy…
- BOGO FREE Quay sunglasses with code LTKQUAY20
- Why you may feel too guilty to rest, and why you should stop
- Love Ashley’s go-to “drop off meal” for friends under the weather, with new babies, or who just need a pickmeup
- 25% off sitewide at Tarte (code: TARTELTK25) – I strongly recommend Juicy Lips!!!
- Video of the week – you can’t make this isht up, people. Holy lizard…
- Great tips for collecting meaningful art
- If you’re going to treat yo’self, make it a chocolate cleansing balm, a fabulous hair treatment, or my favorite charcoal mask – all 25% off with code LTKSPRING
- 9 work hacks to implement this year (so good)
- Can’t wait to try Rebecca’s banana bread recipe!
- Get a Barefoot Dreams blanket dupe (orig. $120) for only $56 with code LTK45
- Heartwearming story alert: A school lined the walls to applaud the cafeteria manager passing her US citizenship test!
- Why decorating your home is good for your mental health
- Want 25% off Abercrombie this weekend only? (duh!) Drop code LTKAF2021 at checkout.
Happy weekend reading!