Welcome, weekend! We’ve got a whole lotta NOTHING on the calendar, and I’m here for it. We haven’t had a totally open weekend in a loooong time, so I can’t wait. I think we’ll do some organizing in the basement and have a family movie night! AND ALSO, I’ll be doing a fun Amazon livestream, so make sure you’re following along on Amazon to not miss it (you’ll get a notification when I go live so you can tune in if you’re free!). Now onto some Weekend Reading…
- My fave college professor has some GREAT recommendations for books to refresh your brain!
- Trying brusselsprouts in the air fryer this weekend – they sound SO YUM.
- Colleen Rothschild just launched SPF!!! Get $25 off $100+ with code SPF!
- This version of Creep has been stuck in my head all week…(so good)
- Bookmarking the best AirBnBs in the UK – so much wanderlust!
- If you want the Gucci look-for-less, I just got these sandals – lovelovelove! Under $80 versus $500!
- LOL @ this ad for a “demonic chihuahua” – at least they’re honest? HAHA
- Are you a carrot cake girl? (I am!)
- Are you back on the claw clip trend??? (I am!)
- According to science, anticipating a good time is half the fun!
- My BFF is a Trello whiz – if you’re a business owner, check her out!!!
- In my cart: this comfy off-shoulder jumpsuit! (it’s under $40!)
- 7 tips for spring cleaning your houseplants
- 10 easy hacks to be a little happier
- I found the Nerd gummy cluster packs!!!! (Bought 5 hahaha)
Happy weekend reading!