Happy anniversary to us! As you’re reading this, we’re celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary (!!!) at Universal Studios. 🙂 The forecast is thunderstorms the entire time we’re here, but here’s hoping we’re having fun anyway (I’m writing this Weekend Reading ahead of time to schedule out for ya since I’ll obviously be offline with the hubs 🙂 ). Pop by Instagram Stories @ericaligenza for behind-the-scenes of our adventures in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and other fun Florida things!
- 99 ways to add mindfulness to your day
- LoveloveLOVE this DIY nursery makeover with the IKEA Pax system – I’m inspired!
- My favorite Barefoot Dreams blanket dupe is currently on sale for UNDER $20!!!
- Also this $9 one is fabulous – lighter weight but still feels luxe! Great gift idea!
- The world’s first SPACE hotel will open in 2027 – and you can buy a vacation home there (say WHAT)
- 6 tweaks to instantly change up the energy in your home
- In my cart: this $20 striped sweater. Heart eyes!
- A therapy-recommended way to cope: talking to yourself
- DIY Harry Potter Halloween costumes inspired by the four Hogwarts houses!
- This is my $24 reversible seasonal sign – such a good piece of holiday decor! (+ an Amazon find!)
- “Emotions are contagious” – how to help someone sad without sacrificing your own mood
- Going to make this apple cider gluten free play dough for Liv!
- This guy looks IDENTICAL to The Rock – and started donating to charity after going viral because of it!
- What was your pandemic passion project? (P.S. You can commission a painting from Blair – incredible!)
- Cute colorblock cardigan – and not even $17!
Happy weekend reading!