Haaaaappy weekend! Is it just me or did this week actually fly by? Lately it’s felt like days drag until the weekend, but I blinked and here we are – booyah! We’ve got a chill one ahead with a visit planned to our favorite local orchard for apple picking + live music. Happy fall, y’all! 🙂
- THANK GOD Virgin River was renewed for two more seasons…I’m about to finish season 3!
- Making these easy chocolate chip cookie bars with Liv this weekend…YUM
- This $22 Amazon dress is literally PERFECT for fall weddings – I just bought it in rust!
- Here are the best fall vacations for the year – sign me up for a trip!
- Reader comments on relaxing – SO interesting to see what calms others down!
- Solid A grade to Walmart’s new fall fashion arrivals…
- WHOA – scientists created the world’s whitest paint, which could reduce the need for air conditioning!
- How to be on your phone less
- A fave workout look from last week is UNDER $30 total right now! It’s this top + these shorts!
- The 45 best movies of the 2000’s – would you agree?
- Appreciated this read from Grace on 3 things she’s stopped doing
- Highly recommend this little phone tripod + clicker for taking your own pictures when traveling – it’s what we used in Florida!
- How to stop people pleasing
- Adding this dressed up chicken recipe to our easy dinners list!
- All the heart eyes for Target’s fall decor this year…!
Happy weekend reading!