HAPPY WEEKEND, folks! This is our last free Saturday for a hot sec – so I think we have approximately zero plans, and I am very much okay with that. 🙂 The goal is lots of fresh fall air, some cleaning + loads of laundry, and a run to a local pumpkin patch to pick up some fixins for the front porch. All in all…super lowkey. Anything exciting/relaxing on your weekend agenda? Onto some weekend reading…
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Such a pretty floral arrangement + helpful DIY video how-to!
- Heart eyes for this corduroy shacket – it’s in my Amazon cart!
- OMG I had no clue this Princess Diaries moment was unscripted!!!
- 10 ways to stop comparing yourself to others + love who you are
- Some *gorgeous* Vera Bradley pieces are on Zulily this weekend only up to 65% off!!!
- The healing power of play (+ how to do it, in case you’ve forgotten)
- Love Julia’s honest thoughts on going from one kid to two
- Am actually SHOOKETH that these cozy hiking boots are not even $30?!?!
- 10 must-see spots at Harry Potter World
- Shelbi’s New England road trip itinerary has me reading for some fall foliage…
- The most requested link from my DMs this week: our fire pit! (Amazon!)
- 5 reading hacks to make you actually read more
- Kat’s travel app sounds AMAZING – I’m downloading!
- If your coffee mug collections needs a facelift for fall…
Happy weekend reading!