Cheers to the freakin’ weekend! We’ve got a packed one ahead. J + I will be on a day date in NYC today to see a Broadway play with one of our favorite actors, and tomorrow is my first day in our church’s music ministry – crazy! Maybe I’ll share more thoughts on that soon, but it’s been a big leap of faith after feeling a tugging on my heart to get involved with it…so TBD. 🙂 Got any fun fall plans on your own weekend agenda? Can’t wait to hear! Until then, let’s get into some Weekend Reading…
- Since I rave about glycolic acid often…here’s exactly what it is + what it does to your skin
- Such fun Halloween costume ideas for three people!
- Barefoot Dreams blankets for 38% off here – time to stock up for gifts!
- How to find a new hobby as an adult, according to experts
- CONGRATS to my friend Brittany @loverlygrey on her Sis Kiss Collection – code ERICA15 for 15% off!
- This top is what holiday party dreams are made of…
- On happiness, pilgrimages, and walking (would you go on a phone-free pilgrimage?)
- Caitlin’s travel guide for Stowe, VT is *top notch* – bookmarking for next fall!
- What a cute gift idea for your bestie in another state! (+ it’s on Amazon!)
- Props to this Florida man for using a trash bin to catch (+ relocate) an ALLIGATOR
- 10 drugstore lippies for fall 2021
- Great price on classic over-the-knee boots for fall – under $35?! Yes!
- Have you heard of the viral “12-3-30” walking workout?
- Lovelovelove Elizabeth’s adorable Handprint Monsters craft for kiddos – making with Liv this week!
- Dear Santa, I’ve been nice… *all the heart eyes*
Happy weekend reading!