Happy WEEKEND! It’s the last before Thanksgiving – are you ready? What are your plans? We’re hosting and V STOKED since our whole household missed out on last Thanksgiving thanks to Covid – womp. Luckily, this year is looking up and I’ve got a feeling we’ll be stuffed all week long. 🙂 I’ve got a Galsgiving/White Elephant on the calendar Saturday, and we’ve got a football game on Sunday – go Birds! Now, onto some Weekend Reading…
- Have you ever had chaffles?
- OBSESSED with Kathleen’s updated home office
- Have been loveloveLOVING this glowy bundle duo – and it’s 30% off right now!!!
- Absolutely most positively totally have to see this Broadway revival
- 10 new soups to try this soup season
- J was *so impressed* with this $26 flannel; his direct quote was, “Wait, this is seriously from Walmart?!”
- OMG Lindsay Lohan is hitting the screen again for this Netflix Christmas movie
- I just blogged our fave orange cranberry sauce recipe – I have to try this version next!
- Awesome idea: Holiday affirmations!
- 40% off and this sequin blazer suddenly feels like a “need” versus a “want” 😉
- Sesame Street just made history with the first Asian American muppet!
- “Timing is everything”
- V into the whole gnome thing and this $9 guy is the CUTEST
- Making this pepper jack green bean casserole for Thanksgiving this week!
- Last chance to take advantage of 25% off anything at Tula with code COMINGUPROSES!
Happy weekend reading!