Welcome to the weekend! We’ve got another lower-key one on the books, for which I’m grateful. We DO have a date night downtown to see Oklahoma – such a sweet musical in my memory since it was the first musical production I was ever in myself in high school. (Ayo Ado Annie!) Beyond that, planning on purging EVEN MORE for the closet sale – for my local girls, grab your ticket and see you there!!!!
- A Ukrainian girl singing “Let it Go” in the bunker…tears.
- 15 thrillers to stream this weekend
- This pretty spring bag is on sale for $10…I am SHOOK.
- Did you know these fun facts from BTS of Pretty Little Liars??
- For healthy brunch: strawberry baked oatmeal
- Grabbing this bright striped tee for spring! (40% off with code STOCKUP)
- This high schooler handpainted her prom dress – WOW.
- 6 life-changing mental health lessons from Kallie…SUCH goodness
- Just re-stocked on the best ever fast stain remover – a MUST
- OK OK…so like…is this a real UFO?!?
- Adding Haley’s Rome recs to my bucket list…
- If you’ve got a Disney trip coming up…get this tee.
- USE THE FANCY CHINA (lovelovelove this!)
- YUM: espresso cookies with sea salt (drooling)
- V into the smocked trend – how cute is this puffed sleeve dress?!
Happy weekend reading!