Happy WEEKEND. How’s yours? Our weekend is mostly at the hospital, with a few downtown date night activities snuck in for good measure (+ for sanity). We’ve been needing to be as intentional as possible about our schedule, just for our own mental health – especially with Christmas right around the corner. There are so many fun, festive things happening right about now, so I’m stoked to share a few recommendations with y’all soon! Until then…time for some weekend reading. ENJOY.
- 5 meal prepping hacks for the girl who hates meal prepping
- A *wild* Cambridge face memory test (I GOT 93%)
- These daily angel scripture cards would make *such* a fabulous Christmas gift!
- 5 (easy) yoga poses to get + stay grounded
- Why reading is the most intelligent thing you can do
- This ring has sold out + been waitlisted maybe 3 times in a row???
- Wanna build a champagne tower for a holiday party? Here’s how:
- How to get over burnout when you can’t take time off
- The hottest gift of the season
- Mom brain is V REAL…(LOL)
- Is retinol in your nighttime skincare routine yet?
- What COZY AF dreams are made of (and I can attest)
- The Cupcakes and Cashmere team claim to have found the *best* chocolate chip cookie recipe
- 3 important questions to ask yourself to create the life you want
- Have been literally living in these. Don’t judge me.
Happy weekend reading!