It’s the weekend! What are your plans? The OG has taekwondo today, which she is ALL ABOUT. Then I’ve got some stuff to shoot and a rehearsal for a praise & worship night I’m running at church before a big day in the Big Apple tomorrow with Mimi for a brand campaign. All in all, the weekend will fly by far too quickly – as it always does. 🙂 Hope you get some solid R&R in amidst any fun holiday happenings!
- OMG – when a tiger shark recognizes you
- Making this soup for dinner this weekend
- ALERT: My fave dupe to the Stanley Quencher just launched with LEOPARD PRINT
- The 12 best places to see the Northern Lights
- If you’re Elf on the Shelf-ing…
- Just finished this book – absolute pageturner with a phenomenal plot twist
- Here’s what you dog really thinks about you, according to science
- YUM: pecan pie crumble bars
- This $120 comforter is on sale for $28!!!
- A shocking story of survival after going overboard on a cruise ship
- Have you ever tried micro-scheduling? (Sometimes my brain just needs it!)
- Latest obsession: this Walmart weekender bag that looks just like this $275 designer duffel
- 12 yoga poses and stretches for your back pain
- The perfect Christmas party app: an antipasto wreath!
- Maybe the prettiest wineglasses I’ve ever seen…
Happy weekend reading!