Happy weekend! The fact that I’m finally publishing this at 3:18 on Saturday goes to show how it’s been so far over here – HA. We kicked off Saturday with taekwondo for the OG, then started puppy training classes for Lucy – now we’re heading to Mimi & Papa’s house to drop off Liv to make date night possible. All the things, all the time. But all good things. 🙂 Hoping to bake something yummy tomorrow after church before catching up on laundry and getting ahead on work!
- WELP, this made me cry…
- Have you ever made holiday junk cookies?
- 25% off Abercrombie this weekend only!!! Use code: AFLTK
- Andrea Bocelli singing Ave Maria is actually an angel, convince me otherwise
- 10 festive mocktails to try for the holidays
- Just bought this gorgeous headband – ON SALE!!!
- The JOY on this 3-year-old’s face…happy tears
- My TBR list just keeps growing…
- This popular perfume sampler just restocked (BEST way to find your fave scent!) – 20% off with THRIVE20
- Stress-relief activities that actually work, according to therapists
- Lovelovelove Elly’s easy holiday hairstyles
- My most-used Amazon purchase of November
- 3 Q’s to ask to become a really great gift giver (I agree with them all!!!)
- These soft, chewy gingerbread cookies like YUM
- Um wow, immediately added to my wishlist
Happy weekend reading!