Hola y bienvenidos a WEEKEND READING! (That’s “hello and welcome” 😉 ). J is off at a church retreat this weekend – he went last year for the first time and had a literally lifechanging experience, so I gifted him tickets for round two this year! My parents are spending the weekend at our house with me and the bub, then, so that I survive. Ha! 😉 Extra grandparent time doesn’t hurt amiright? And my mama and I have LOADS to shoot for you guys for CUR, so that means my dad gets some *solid* QT with Olivia himself. All in all, happy weekending + happy Weekend Reading!
- But first, COFFEE.
- Almost spit out said coffee giggling at this breakdown of The Bachelor contestants
- And here’s why coffee shops boost your productivity (hint: it’s not the caffeine).
- Everyone on Instastories FLIPPED for this buttery soft hoodie – and it’s 15% off with code ERICA15.
- Here’s how to be less self critical
- Takes notes: The best breakfast in every state (currently craving California or Connecticut…)
- What would Rachel Hollis do?
- SO SO proud of my friend Kallie for opening up so beautifully about her miscarriages + infertility
- 52 things learned in 2018 – an AWESOMELY interesting list.
- God with us in our Anxiety (a great sermon!)
- One of the most common Q’s I get – this wand is what I use most often to curl my hair!
- While I’m dairy free…must make this White Russian cocktail!
- How to set up your iPhone for productivity + focus
- Lovelovelove these 11 tips for eating at restaurants with kids!
- Just bought these in camo AND natural! A comfy girl’s *dream* – and on SALE. #bless
Happy weekend reading!