This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Yo yo yo, it’s the weekend! Happy WEEKEND READING, friends! We just had a *too fun* game night with friends, so we’re looking forward to getting the house clean today before hosting a big Spaghetti Sunday with the fam tomorrow. We started doing pasta dinners biweekly (mixing up the kinda pasta to keep things fresh!), and it’s been the *best* way to come together to connect before the week begins! Onto some Weekend Reading…
- Want to win people’s affection? Spill coffee on yourself.
- These leopard heels are dupes for Steve Madden, for $60 less!
- Here’s how to make your eyes look bigger (video tutorial!)
- The perfect pairing? French fries + champagne.
- This cool bikini is in my cart! (SO affordable, too!!!!)
- Mothers are drowning in stress…
- LOL @ this hilarious dog video
- Stop asking people to coffee to “network.”
- Lovelovelove this pretty pink blazer – perfect for the office!
- Kathleen has a great list of what she buys at Trader Joe’s
- Here’s a list of products at CVS with natural ingredients.
- Get Tula’s Glow For It kit in time for spring – 20% off with code COMINGUPROSES
- Small space? No problemo. Use this to throw your next dinner party.
- Great list of 10 quick iOS tips from Kelly
- Pulled this foundation from my makeup bag again – lovelovelove. Worth it!