This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
What a CRAY CRAY weekend ahead! Besides it being Mother’s Day, it’s also Olivia’s Baptism weekend, so we’ve got a whooooole lotta family time on the agenda. Can’t complain. 🙂 I hope you’ve got beautiful plans to come, whether you’re spending time with your own mom or mother-figure, or you are a mom or mother-figure yourself. Diving right into some Weekend Reading…
- 7 types of mascara brushes for 7 types of eyelashes
- Do I need this dress or do I need this dress? (Get a sweet discount on it with code ERICA15)
- Considering ordering a designer bag from eBay? Read this.
- Moscato jello shots, anyone?
- A taste test of 6 store-bought chocolate chip cookie brands – which is best?
- Bought this baby flamingo float for my little Liv…!!!!
- To help you regain faith in humanity…
- On keeping up:
- I’ve never seen this Louis Vuitton, but BOY do I have all the heart eyes now…
- These 8 seemingly positive things are actually making you UNhappy
- Is your skin’s moisture barrier damaged? (How to know + how to fix it!)
- A gorgeous round mirror (you won’t believe where it’s from!)
- The first ever image of a real black hole rocked the world – and I’m obsessed
- Picked up this watermelon face mist – it smells EXACTLY like the real deal.
Happy weekend reading!