Saaaaaaaturday Saturday Saturday! (Sung to the tune of Elton John, if you know you know 😉 ). Happy weekending, + happy weekend reading! This weekend is bound to be a crazy one – namely because our gender reveal party for our closest friends/family is *today*. EEPS. Any guesses on what Baby G will be?!?!?! 😉 Beyond that, I’m hoping for a slow, chill, #blessed Sunday – we’ve got a date with church, the movies, + the laundry room. Ha! Hope your iced coffee is cold this morning – cos these links are HOT. Enjoy!
- I cannot WAIT to try this non-alcoholic summertime sangria. Fellow mamas-to-be, cheers to us!
- Here are 9 makeup shades you can throw in your cart without testing first.
- These on sale mules have been my #1 seller of the Nordstrom sale so far – so clearly, you guys lovelovelove ’em as much as I do. 😉 I bought in white, black, AND leopard!
- 21 life lessons from Anthony Bourdain.
- “What I learned from couple’s therapy.” Why this couple looks forward to thearpy night more than date night.
- The Working Girl Detox – a clean breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.
- The softest, coziest, mix-matchiest plaid shirt for fall – on sale for $31.90. As seen styled 3 different ways in this post!
- Good blogging advice for beginners from 16 “experts”
- 20 healthy recipes you can meal prep on a Sunday (bless up).
- A $131 NARS face/eye palette on sale for $49 – unreal.
- A strategic guide to building a new habit
- “Pour into people who pour into you.”
- This North Face down vest is something to grab while it’s hot – and before the temps get cold. On sale for $68.90! (I bought a black, size small!)
- A list of the best cry-proof mascaras for every wedding on your calendar this season.
- UGG bow slippers for $40+ off?! Say no more. Also makes a great giftable for your girlfriends!
Happy weekend reading!