This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
WOOOOOHOOO – I am so stoked. Why? I’ll tell you why. Because today marks the first day of our family vacation! We rented a beach house for the week for the whole fam, and it’s going to be so fun – especially since it’s Olivia’s first beach trip. Seeing as she’s such a big fan of water already, we all can’t wait to see her reactions to the ocean, sand, etc. (I’ll be posting updates to Instastories, so follow along @ericaligenza if you wanna see what ensues!). In the meantime, I hope YOU are having the best, most relaxing, most productive weekend. Enjoy this week’s Weekend Reading…
- Try this core workout for a summer 6-pack
- Quite frankly obsessed with this mesh, one-shoulder one-piece (that’s under $40!).
- DIY raspberry mocha recipe – so easy!
- What’s your Creative Type? (I’m “The Producer”!)
- I’ve got these camo joggers in my cart…
- These habits helped her pay off $93,000 of debt in 3-5 years
- This just in: Starbucks getting rid of straws?
- Everyone flipped for these polka dot PJ’s on my Stories – only $9 and the pants DON’T RIDE UP (bless). (Top here, bottoms here).
- 8 ways to turn a bad day around
- This Harvard study found ONE key habit to make people happier
- Everything Julia ate last week (in detail) – so interesting!
- Want your coffee in a cup of ambition?
- Here are the most popular liquors in every state
- How to still travel with an inconsistent income
- I’m seeing stars…
Happy weekend reading!