WOO it’s the weekend! J + I have a busy one in the books today; we’ve got an event for his job, followed by my high school reunion…which is sure to be an *interesting* time for all. HA. Are reunions even really a thing nowadays anymore??? I mean, between Facebook and the fact that people keep tabs on who they want to keep tabs on and the rest doesn’t really matter…I’m thinking they’re becoming a wee bit outdated. Nonetheless, here we go. 😉 In the meantime, enjoy this Weekend Reading!
- Public speaking advice from the #1 female motivational speaker right now
- In lovelovelove with my new hoops from Kendra Scott
- Lava flow popsicle sticks? Boozy + beautiful. Sign me up.
- What’s the deal with body acne (butt-ne, back-ne, chest-ne, the works)…
- Everyone FLIPPED for this sherpa pullover in my Instastories – found it online already here!
- A city guide to my city – and I haven’t been to many of these spots.
- Guess what’s back back back back again (GOSSIP GIRL)
- Because I’m happy
- Mint watermelon lemonade – YUMMMMM.
- Here’s what all the F keys do on your keyboard
- Just got these dainty heels in – OBSESSED with the strap situation!
- Need to learn to sleep on your back? Read this.
- The only salsa you need – trying this recipe STAT
- Everyone and their mom RAVES about these mom jeans…
- Heading to Banff? Here’s a travel guide.
Happy weekend reading!