This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Ayo, weekend! This is the first + only weekend in a loooooong time that we’ve got relatively open. Praise the sweet Lord Baby Jesus. If anything comes between the Gwynn family and some serious R&R, there will be consequences. 😉 Hope you’re enjoying a relaxing, productive, fun, straight up good weekend, friends. Happy weekend reading!
- 3 practical tips for tackling self-doubt
- A lonely 94-year-old man turned his backyard into a pool for the neighborhood kids
- How many comfy AF fleece jogger pants is too many comfy AF fleece jogger pants? The limit does not exist. Especially when they’re on sale for under $30.
- How one Vogue writer fixed her phone addiction
- Scale of 1 to 10, I give this fresh, 4-ingredient peach sorbet an 11.
- Have you ever seen a prettier palette? (On sale!)
- How to be productive every moment of the day
- The only 3 things you *really* need in a relationship
- A great T3 blowdryer on sale – this is one that I personally have + lovelovelove myself.
- How 3 bougie magazine editors manage stress
- An epic course at Yale teaches How to be Happy. And you can take it.
- LoveloveLOVING my FOREO Luna Go lately – such a good cleanse. Grab yours for 20% off with code ERICA20.
- 8 must-see spots in the French Riviera
- A strawberry margarita jello shot – someone take one for me, MK? MK.
- If you missed out on this diffuser in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, no worries – it’s available here!
Happy weekend reading!