My baby is now ONE YEAR OLD. I’m in denial. I’ve spent the week forcing her into snuggle submission and playing with every V-tech toy in our house until I know the jingles by heart. It’s fine. I’m fine. In other news, happy weekend. J + I are heading to see our good friends tie the knot today (Yay! Congrats Nicole + Chris!) and I’m taking my brother to a concert tomorrow as his birthday present…I don’t know many songs so Lord help me attempt to look cooler than I really am. HA. Onto some Weekend Reading…
- Italy is giving unsold food to charity – incredible!
- 5 free toddler activities to do at home right now
- My fave NSALE lace camisole (that sells out every year) is back in stock!
- Healthy lunchable ideas for grown-ups!
- The best spots in Nashville, from folks who actually live there
- Speaking of shining, you MUST pick up my friend Ashley’s new book. It’s FABULOUS.
- What a kid really means when they ask “Why?“
- Can’t wait to try all of these one-pan recipes from Trader Joe’s!
- These camo joggers are approximately the coolest (and they’re in my cart!).
- Taylor’s mime Halloween makeup juuuuust might be my favorite. (Also because she was Facetiming me while filming it? HA.)
- And this is why we all lovelovelove Ellen.
- How cute are these bowls?!
- What every successful person knows, but never says
- This 7-ingredient burger sauce is apparently BOMB.
- I lovelovelove this fun, flowy fall dress that’s not even 20 bucks! (+ get a discount with code ERICA15)
Happy weekend reading!