The weekend (+ Weekend Reading) is here! We’ve got an Ugly Sweater Secret Santa party today (woo!), but otherwise a lowkey weekend on the book. 🙂 Hoping to relax, wrap some gifts, + watch a Christmas movie with the fam! What’s on your agenda?
- Watch an 85-year-old Italian grandma use Google Home for the first time (hilarious)
- Could not lovelovelove this top more. It’s on my wishlist…
- Tips for taking photos of/with your toddler
- Here’s a map of the optimal route for a road trip of all US national parks
- Instant pot crack chicken pasta (YUMMERS)
- Did I buy a butt sheet mask? Guilty as charged…
- Why we don’t do what we SHOULD be doing
- My friend Kallie wrote a “no bullsh*t” guide to starting a blog
- Bought this button-down on Cyber Monday – it’s on CLEARANCE for $29!!!
- They made a list and checked it twice: the 40 best Christmas movies of all time
- New rule I’m implementing: the “one screen at a time” rule
- Fun Fact: S’well bottles give back to charity!
- The important difference between loneliness versus solitude
- Need a funny last-minute gift for dad?
- When your husband won’t tell you you’re beautiful... (oldie but goodie article)
Happy weekend reading!