Hello, WEEKEND. Bless up for short work weeks thanks to back-to-back mid-week holidays. I, for one, am here for it. You? 😉 We’re spending this weekend handling some Passport/Real ID stuff for the fam before 2020 travel, and we’ll likely be taking down + storing Christmas decorations. Sad, but necessary lest they stay up until Valentine’s Day. Which I would not necessarily mind, BUT.
Besides that, trying to keep things more lowkey before the year goes full speed ahead! Onto some Weekend Reading…
- Warm + fuzzy news to kick off 2020 (YAY to the girl who got a $2,020 tip!)
- Alfredo mostaccioli? YUMMERS.
- Mama needs some wine – for 15% off with code ERICA15 at checkout!
- Bill Gates did a Secret Santa on Reddit – OMG
- If you’re a stay-at-home mom looking for a job, read this.
- This chunky cardigan is on sale + in my cart!
- Apps to download now for a more balanced 2020
- Greta has some great spray tanning tips + tricks…
- I’ve heard RAVE reviews about this bath robe – and it’s currently 50% off!!!
- “My semester with the snowflakes” – a veteran’s time at Yale
- Things learned from spending countless hours on Instagram
- Can’t believe these are making a comeback – what a 90’s girl throwback!
- Is chocolate good for your brain? (Spoiler alert: YUP)
- Congrats to Katey on her second pregnancy – loveloveloved her first trimester Q&A!
- This $36 sweater is the best basic staple – I want one in every color! (There are 16!)
Happy weekend reading!