The weekend is here! And what a weekend it is. First up, MLK weekend HOLLAH. Second, J’s birthday is this weekend, too! AND also my girl Taylor’s. And today I’m speaking at a super fun personal development event in downtown Philly, and we’ve got a work dinner for J tonight pending the snow. Tomorrow I’m heading to the Big Apple with my brother, and then Monday we’ll be celebrating J so really, it’s a big blur of happy right through to next week! What’s on your weekend agenda? Now onto some Weekend Reading…
- Here’s what time of day is best to workout
- Loveloveloved Emily’s thoughts from the morning of their move
- Found another pair of Spanx faux leather leggings dupes – $26 instead of $98!!!
- Speaking of dupes, $13 Karen Walker sunnies look-alikes instead of $250!
- A story of insane forgiveness – *goosebumps*
- A true Marie Kondo-ing in action…
- I’m testing out this planner for the year – TBD on my thoughts!
- This school district turns unused food into take-home meals for kids
- The truth about grief
- What a FABULOUS price on a full-length massive chrome mirror.
- “I raised 2 successful CEO’s and a doctor – here’s the mistake I see parents make“
- Instant Pot pasta primavera (YUMMERS)
- “Yay! You’re here!” (Great housewarming gift!)
- A 35-year-old Navy LT went from being a Navy Seal to a Harvard doctor to a NASA astronaut (DAMN)
- Julie’s thoughts on marriage after kids are spot on!
Happy weekend reading!