I know every day feels a bit like the weekend since we’re all at home, but today is OFFICIALLY IT. 😉 Welcome to the weekend, folks. We’ve got an intense game of Throw, Throw Burrito on the books, as well as more TikToking and a movie or two. You? Hope this Weekend Reading is a fun little add-on to your weekend, too. 🙂
- Something to look forward to: first looks at Frozen Land in Disneyland Paris!!
- Pink lemonade champagne spritz – because it’s always champagne time
- 50% off EVERYTHING at Abercrombie right now!!!!
- Good news: Chick-Fil-A is selling its sauces in FULL-SIZE BOTTLES, BABY
- Lovelovelove Dawn’s DIY china hutch makeover – all the Beauty & the Beast feels!
- 50% off everything at Old Navy right now, too!
- Great safety advice if you have to go out to the grocery store…
- Because we need it right about now: happy stories from around the web
- Colleen Rothschild (one of my faves) just launched SHAMPOO! And it’s on sale! (+ code ERICA20 for 20% off!)
- HONORED to be profiled by my hometown newspaper – which I actually interned for in high school!
- Is a Peloton bike worth it?
- How cute is this tie dye pullover???
- Interesting (lengthy) read on how the Coronavirus may end...
- Crockpot chicken gyros because YUM
- Our weekend plans involve Throw, Throw Burrito…
Happy weekend reading!