Anyone else feel like EVERY day kinda sorta almost feels like a weekend now, only because none of us have any clue what day it actually is?! Ha! Hoping you’re staying safe, healthy and well, and sending so much gratitude + lovelovelove to everyone on the front lines of what’s happening right now. You’re truly the real MVPS. Thankyou. Let’s do some Weekend Reading!
- 25 tweets that describe the ever-loving struggle of having kids (you’ll spit your drink)
- Apparently, the best ever chocolate chip cookies (making tonight!).
- The #1 requested product EVER from Tula JUST launched – code COMINGUPROSES for 15% off!
- Some Good News: Episode 3
- Time to DIY some tie dye!
- Girl mamas, get your baby girl baby Crocs. Thank me later. 😉
- This barista is making + serving coffees from a windowsill for essential workers
- Ideas for using + loving your Apple Watch
- HUUUUUGE 25-70% off sale happening at American Eagle!!!
- 100 websites that shaped the internet as we know it
- Going cruelty-free with your beauty products? My best friend explains how to start…
- My discount code for the Pink Lily Boutique was JUST renewed for y’all – ERICA15 – so TREAT YO’SELF!!!
- Some virtual happy hour ideas…
- Plant-based weeknight tacos from Trader Joe’s – YUMMERS
- How CUTE are these sneakers?! Slash tennis shoes? Which do you call them?
Happy weekend reading!