Hellooooo from the Big Apple! WOW, one day of NYFW in the books, and I’m already ready for a nap + some wine. Neither of which I’ll be getting for quiiiiite awhile. So here we are. 😉 ICYMI, yesterday’s adventures included arriving in the Big Apple, meeting #1, a rooftop shindig with the RewardStyle team, protein bars + decaf lattes, a mani appointment with Essie, more protein bars, a WWD x Samsung party, and switching hotels because of a *major* situation (see my Instastories…). Tomorrow, our fashion show schedule commences. BRING IT ON, YO. Also bring on Chick-fil-A, or something besides protein bars and grapes. OY. This ish ain’t for the faint of heart – or faint of stomach! What do you guys have planned this weekend??? Onto some *solid* weekend reading…
- 264 families, 50 countries, 30,000 photos. Sorted by monthly income. FASCINATING.
- If you thought your IG had game, check out these Instagram Grandmas…
- “Hey there, Pumpkin” (Cute fall doormat alert!)
- Sounds like I might need this since I’m THE WORST at regularly drinking water – you?
- 4 reasons to plan for 2019 NOW if you want to be successful.
- If you’re feelin’ the fall camo trend, can’t beat this $36 jacket!
- “I love overpriced soaps and I’m not afraid to admit it“
- A powerful, tear jerking post on miscarriage. Get tissues.
- I’ll take a Cucumber Lime Lavender Spritzer (mocktail alert), pleaseandthankyou.
- I bought these because they look like Chanel dupes!
- 100% going to try to make cereal milk ice cream myself…
- Here’s your guide to making tough decisions:
- Picked these up on this week’s Target run – so chic, yet so affordable!
- Can bingewatching Netflix actually be good for your health?
- 13 motivational books by women to read if you need some life coaching
Happy weekend reading!