FINALLY: Happy Labor Day Weekend. 🙂 All I know is I want a whole lotta nothin’ on the schedule for the next three days. Yeah? Yeah. Just hanging out in the house, catching up on cleaning, and maybe putting up the giant Minnie Mouse Pumpkin inflatable (here’s Mickey!) I grabbed Liv at Walmart the other day – can’t WAIT to see that come to life. Onto some Weekend Reading!
- Here are 3 basic dishes to master
- 50 positive affirmations to calm an anxious mind
- The $88 dress I wore for our family photos? Yeah, you can get it for $20 right now!!!! ADD TO CART.
- Speaking of, Liv’s little denim dress is on sale for $13!
- Calling all people pleasers (hi, me!): Create a self-validation practice
- Lovelovelove this roundup of learning activities for toddlers (+ a free printable!)
- Time to stock up on fall mugs – get the 15 oz + use code INSTA15 for 15% off!
- How to cook zucchini 7 different ways
- Beautifully introspective post from my friend Krystal: “Why I’ve been Feeling Defeated”
- This Barefoot Dreams cardigan’s clearance price is even cheaper than the NSALE – RUN!
- 19 stories that prove the world is full of good people
- What are your “tiny anchors”?
- My new full-length floor mirror is 69% off right now!!! (I got the 72 x 39 size in white!)
- Carole Baskin killed her husband…and she’s now joining Dancing with the Stars (LOL)
- Pumpkin pie spice & everything nice – easy recipe to make it at home!
Happy weekend reading!