Another fall Saturday, another pumpkin patch. It is what it is. 😉 I’m now obsessed with this cute little local spot we found that’s both a farmstand front, as well as a U-Pick for pumpkins, apples, pears, the works – AND they’ve got live music in the orchard AND yummy concessions and hay bales for the kids to climb on – it’s a basic fall dream. So peace out – I’ve got a hard cider and folk music calling my name. 😉
- Looking for the best fall foliage spots? Here ya go!
- Some favorite Halloween books for kids!
- This is the $5 mascara that looked even BETTER than the $27 designer one in this week’s liveside-by-side test on Stories!
- My best friend from college wrote about the chronic grief of infertility, and it’s 100% worth the read
- YUM: Crock pot chicken fajita soup
- Still obsessed with this pretty little smocked dress I’ve been pairing with booties lately – only $25!!!
- Can I book this AirBnB, like, yesterday?
- Some solid parenting advice around the word “no”
- Abercrombie is on FIRE SALE – 50% off bestsellers this weekend only!!!
- An upcoming THRIVE podcast guest runs this website with NO politics, bad news, or negativity – ONLY celebrates good things!
- Good practical tips on time blocking
- Olay’s new Retinol24 MAX has 20% MORE retinoid than before while hydrating skin for 24 FULL HOURS – all at a drugstore price. I’m shook!!!
- THIS BUZZFEED QUIZ: you can only save one song per year. J + I *struggled*.
- If you’re expecting, here’s a culmination of mom tips for before/during/after birth
- This tote looks juuuuust like a Louis Vuitton Neverfull – and it’s on sale for $62.30 with code FALL2020
Happy weekend reading!