AHHHH Liv is TWO YEARS OLD today!!! I can hardly contain myself. My baby is basically all grown up. Oy vey. We’re celebrating with the fam at the zoo, because nothing says two like feeding giraffes. 🙂 What’s on your weekend agenda? Hope you enjoy this weekend reading!
- Which of these ways do you see time? (This is FASCINATING!)
- YUM: healthy Tuscan chicken pasta in the Instant Pot
- DOUBLE YUM: homemade apple crisp!
- LoveloveLOVE these jeans I’ve been wearing on repeat – 25% off right now!!!
- How cool does this AirBnB in Montana look?!
- Neat, simple trick for never asking “What should we watch?“ again!
- Olay’s new Retinol24 MAX has 20% MORE retinoid than before while hydrating skin for 24 FULL HOURS – only $32.99 right now on Olay.com here (normally $43.99). I’m shook!!!
- A first look at the women on the next season of The Bachelor – I’m here for it.
- If you’re looking for some pumpkin painting inspo…here you go!
- This $17.50 bodysuit is GREAT – so comfy + versatile and great for fall layering! Stay TTS!
- Sip wine with sloths and do yoga with kangaroos in this DE animal preserve
- The $70 monogrammed quilted hoodie I shared on Instagram is on swale for $25!!! Has a matching one for your mini, too!
- This woman is one of 80 in the world who literally remembers every single detail of her life…
- My girl Davida is PREGNANT!!! AHHH!!!
- The latest “teaching” game that Liv has been sooooo into – HIGHLY recommend for learning the ABC’s/numbers/animals!
Happy weekend reading!