This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Ho, ho, ho and a bottle o’ rum! Or, in my case, five cups of coffee. #dreams. Happy FRIDAY, good people of the internet! Did you have a stellar week? I, for one, am completely in the Christmas spirit. I’m in this weird transitory period of life, though, where I’m a senior in college and living in a freshmen dorm as an RA, and I’m also engaged and planning a wedding and living with the fiance in a grown-up apartment. I want to just start decking the halls and falalalalaaaaa-ing all the way to December 25th, but there are a few exams and papers and group projects still standing in my way (ew). So the Christmas spirit needs to be a little more forced since it’s not readily available in a Starbucks full of depressed, exhausted collegiates. So by all means, I’m bringin’ the spirit.
I’m also in the gift guide spirit, as is every blogger on this good planet. While it takes forever to actually scour the world wide web for the perfect items for the perfect people in your life, it’s oh so worth it. Because besides hopefully giving you legitimately fabulous ideas for shopping this season on whatever budget floats your boat, I’m casually creating my own wishlist behind the scenes. HA.
I’ve already got 20 things under $20 in this Gift Guide for her.
And yesterday, the fiance hopped on for the most *fantastic* Gift Guide for Him with 14 gift ideas for your super manly man.
So today, we’re stepping it up a notch with gifts for the classy, fabulous women in your life. You know – those women who are sorta hard to shop for because they seem to have everything already, and they’ve got good taste so you’re always aiming to impress.
Per usual, this graphic is totally clickable, so click and shop around until you’ve got your classy, fabulous people checked off the list!
A few notes to add…
- The classiest of classy drink tea on the reg – pinky up, of course. This kit from Hickory Farms has everything from tea itself, to shortbread crackers, jams, and chocolate-covered goodies, perfect for a lady’s tea time. Included are an Asian green tea and English breakfast tea (since your classy and fabulous friends love to globetrot, amiright?), and a collection of biscuits, fruit spreads, and a few other sweets. Added plus: it’s just 30 bucks.
- Just bought these J. Crew poochies myself, and I lovelovelove. So cozy and true to size.
- Chocolate-covered strawberries are *always* a crowd-pleaser. Why they’re loved: they look just as good as they taste.
- Wine. Classy AND fabulous. An obvious winner. This specific Zinfandel is from the North Coast of California and has a big, bold taste. It’s a flavorful wine with hints of smoke, graham cracker, chocolate and fruit. Pairs well with steak, and you know your classy, fabulous people love steak.
- Alex & Ani bracelets are gorgeous, and there’s about a thousand to choose from. Even if she’s already got a few, you can grab another personalized one to add to the memorable collection.
- Who doesn’t want a gorgeous designer bag?
- These blankets from Don’t Freak it’s Faux are the bomb dot com. I have a heavyweight and I swear it’s the coziest thing to snuggle into for a Saturday night movie date. Plus, they’re faux, so no animals were harmed. AND – the best part – they’ve got the most amazing charitable connection. For every blanket you purchase, another is donated to a sick child in need. The business owner, Susie, hand-delivers blankets to hospitals for kids going through chemo, and that’s amazing. Also featured them as a gift that gives back! (*Use code EL10 for 10% off any blanket of your choice).
What’s on your own Christmas wishlist this year, you classy, fabulous woman you?
I’d love to know in a comment below! What are you lusting after yourself, and what have you already picked up (or are planning to pick up) for the other classy and fabulous chicas you know??
Other holiday posts you’ll love:
**Thanks to Hickory Farms for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own. This post also contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Coming Up Roses!