Happy WEEKEND! I ended up getting hit with maybe the flu at the end of this week (we literally had “get flu shots” on the to-do list – urgh!), so here’s hoping this weekend is a relaaaaaxing one. We’re headed to a local zoo today because we scored free tickets from the library (woo!), so I’m hoping that Liv AND the animals are awake + ready to party. 🙂 Otherwise, lots of R&R is in store (+ very necessary). Happy WEEKEND READING, friends!
- Loveloveloved this Harvard quiz: What’s feeding your fear of public speaking?
- Cannot believe I found these boots online at Walmart – I bought them in black!
- A $5 dinner hack from Costco
- My friend’s Instagram got hacked – here’s how it happened and how she got it back.
- The perfect eye balm for brightening + cool your undereye (get 20% off with code COMINGUPROSES)
- Spicy pumpkin margarita? YAAAAS PLEASE.
- How to plan a room – saving for our next move!
- “I just took a DNA test turns out I’m 100% that WITCH“
- The secret trick to this viral chocolate chip cookie recipe…
- Sign a sistah up for some gameday chili – YUM.
- Such a beautiful (+ affordable) dress option if you’re attending a fall wedding!
- How to stay hydrated, according to a nutritionist.
- The leopard tote of my dreams…
- 7 secrets of confident women
- For the DIYers: A pretty watercolor fall picnic blanket!
Happy weekend reading!