Happy WEEKEND, girlfriends! This one will hopefully be a more chill weekend for the books, with maybe a photoshoot or two for work and a little birthday dinner for my mama. Maybe we’ll have a movie night, maybe we’ll go to Target, ANYTHING GOES. In the meantime, this Weekend Reading has loads of goodies…maybe we’ll make the rocky road cookies??? TBD. Enjoy!
- Have you heard of The 5 second rule??
- I got hooked on London Fogs in college – this recipe looks yummy!
- This new CBD indulgence collection is SO GOOD – the flavors are SO YUMMY. Discount with code ericaligenza 🙂
- What a sweetheart high school principal – heartwarming story alert!
- “Unasked-for advice I’ve learned to love” – so many good nuggests in this!
- Should I get this Louis Vuitton look-for-less in the white or brown checkered? ($47 instead of $ 2500!!!)
- Unexpected decor mistakes that any interior designer would pick up on…
- 5 things to do with a chicken cutlet
- My mom & I just bought these blankets – we are SHOOK. Barefoot Dreams dupe, for $30 instead of $180!!!
- Here’s how to get coffee stains out of just abot anything
- Super helpful tips for learning to read more!
- These are the $18 Walmart jeans I’ve been wearing + loveloveloving lately!
- Trader Joe’s different salts/seasonings – which have you tried?
- YUM: Rocky Road cookies (making these ASAP!)
- Tula’s new mess-free mask is a winner winner chicken dinner – 15% off with COMINGUPROSES
Happy weekend reading!