This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy Weekend…Weekend Reading is here! It’s been a hot sec since I got one of these bad boys up (so sorry!), but I’m hanging out with my little girlboss in the NICU as she sleeps oh so soundly, so I had to whip up some of my recent favorite reads + finds + things for my favorite CURowd. 😉 Hope you’re having the happiest, spookiest Halloweekend…
- Solid life tips from the oldest yoga teacher in the world.
- This dress just made it into my closet – it’s 40% off right now (!!!) and dresses up AND down.
- Sign me up for Moscato Cupcakes.
- Which is better – rewards or punishment? Neither. Here’s why. (SUPER fascinating psychology read!)
- Somehow this chopper has actually changed my life.
- Inside Target’s top-secret test store…
- This 81-year-old grandma has got serious MOVES…
- As if I needed another mug in my collection…I did, and this was it.
- How gorgeous is Meg’s kitchen transformation?! Giving me ALL the feels for some fresh paint…
- Why we like coffee, according to science
- The unglamorous flight essentials you actually really need.
- Archaeologists unearthed the apparent exact site where Jesus turned water into wine…how friggin’ cool is that?!
- …in case you need the best pack of stickers ever for your planner as much I do…
- So impressed with Katey’s at-home manicure technique!
- These over-the-knee boots look juuuuust like the gorgeous Stuart Weitzman Lowlands – but for HUNDREDS of dollars less.