Happy BIRTHDAY WEEKEND to me…because my birthday is next week! Woo! Not sure what J has planned for us today, but I DO know we’ll be doing a fun lil’ Spaghetti Sunday with the fam tomorrow, besides shooting my birthday pics and recording a birthday episode for THRIVE with a very special guest! 😉 Now until then, enjoy some Weekend Reading…!
- FACT: Making people happy makes you happier, too!
- Here’s how to dye Easter eggs with food coloring – definitely doing this this year!!!
- BOGO 50% off the best bras on Planet Earth! Wireless but still supportive on all boobs!
- If you’re like me and lovelovelove When Harry Met Sally – read this trivia!!!
- AWESOME thing Dede is doing for Baby #2’s sprinkle!!!
- Happy birthday, Equilibria – get 22% off sitewide + an ADDITIONAL 15% off with code ERICALIGENZA
- Here is a great collection of resources to help get educated + activated against anti-Asian racism
- YUM: Def making these healthier cereal treats for Liv (+ for me – ha!)
- Missed my last livestream sharing my Amazon travel essentials? Catch the replay here!
- This school librarian has been painting ceiling tiles to be book covers and TikToking the process – incredible!
- Here’s what to get at a spring farmer’s market (it’s a list – so check it twice!)
- 30% off my fave versatile dress – SO flattering on every body and works across seasons!
- Behind-the-scenes of the two main characters in WandaVision – so fun.
- 8 ways to make life easier for the new parents in your life
- Just bought this dress from Walmart’s new arrivals – HOW GORGEOUS?!?
Happy weekend reading!