HEYOOOOO for the weekend!!! How’s it treating you so far? We got vaccinated this past week (yay!), so we’re seeing some friends for a game night tonight (double yay!) – it’s been a loooooong time coming, and I’m happy there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. 🙂 Today is also Liv’s last swim lesson for a hot sec; it’s been so fun seeing our little fishy get more comfortable in the water the past few weeks. Lots of fun weekend reading to check out below…
- Have you heard Taylor’s version of Fearless? 2008 Erica is screaming…
- 5 favorite simple meal ideas to make this month
- Have you grabbed your free gift from Grove yet??? Their new spring scents are BOMB.
- Dear Readers…Bridgerton has been renewed for Seasons 3 & 4!
- Here are some pretty springy tech wallpapers to download!
- I’ve fallen in lovelovelove with this new solid lip serum – definitely worth the treat yo’self!
- This 1st grader convinced Old Navy to put pockets on all jeans!
- Need tips for traveling with a baby?
- This is the self-tanning body butter I’ve been wearing + sharing – get an additional $10 off with code OFFER or HELLO10
- So Wicked is becoming a movie (OMG)…should these two play Elphaba + Glinda?
- 10 podcasts to make you smarter
- Lovelovelove this fun $16 tee for the Cool Mom…
- Pentatonix’ 90’s mashup is a BOP. Where my fellow 90’s babies at???
- This fresh Greek salad looks SO YUMMY OM NOM NOM
- OMG! IT’S YOU! Adore this fun doormat.
Happy weekend reading!