Happy Mother’s Day Weekend Reading! I hope you’ve got beautiful plans ahead with your mama. 🙂 We’re keeping it lowkey – we’ve got date night tonight, and are just heading to my mom’s house tomorrow morning for brunch all together! I’m making my FAVORITE overnight French Toast recipe – cannot recommend it enough if you’re in want/need of a new one to try. Easy and DELISH – I’ll share the clipping on my Instagram Stories since it’s an old magazine cut out that I can’t find online! Now onto some weekend reading…
- On my bucket list: a treehouse hotel!
- Some Asian American brands to lovelovelove for AAPI month & beyond!
- SO pleasantly surprised by these bestselling Amazon jean shorts! (Stay TTS)
- “What frogs in hot water can teach us about thinking again” – an awesome TED talk from my favorite college professor!
- Love Julia’s mom’s parenting tips for every age + stage…
- 30% off at Abercrombie this weekend!
- Warren Buffet says these 3 things separate high achievers from mere dreamers…
- To make this weekend: an easy coconut mojito
- Also 30% off my favorite volumizing blow-drying brush
- Are you guilty of Revenge Bedtime Procrastination?
- 17 ways to connect with your childhood self
- Seriously debating splurging on this ridiculously adorable SNACKS bag…
- Interesting take on “post-vaccine inertia” (we’re fully vaxxed)
- Some beautiful reader friendship stories about making friends as an adult
- OK BUT I LOVE(lovelove) THESE
Happy weekend reading!