While a few of the best Etsy shops I’ve shopped before are now off of Etsy and on their own dot com storefronts (yay for them! that’s wonderful!), Etsy is such a hub of fabulousness. It’s one of my personal favorite places to source more unique or personalized gift ideas, as well as fun home accents or just clever, custom things. From coffee mugs to candles, decor to doormats, so many of my fave things were Etsy finds – which makes me so happy, since I lovelovelove supporting small shops and other entrepreneurially-minded women in business!
Here a few favorite Etsy finds of mine…
- Pamela’s brownies – Started by a CUR reader! EEEP! Her Etsy storefront says “the best homemade deep dish brownies you’ll ever taste,” and she ain’t lyin’. They’re absolutely BOMB. A must in the Gwynn household at this point. I have another order currently en route to our doorstep. Our go-to order is a dozen brownies with tart dried cherry, because that tartness with the fudgey chocolate is an unreal combination. PRO TIP: Put them in the freezer! J and I like to take one out and split it (cold) to end the night. Pamela so kindly passed along code ERICA for $2.50 off your own order, if you want some fudgey goodness in your life!
- Scentfield coastal soy candle – I first experienced this Etsy shop thanks to Taylor; she gifted me one of the coastal scented candles for my birthday, and customized the label to say “When you can’t find the sunshine, BE the sunshine.” (As seen in last month’s Cool Sh*t I Lovelovelove!). I had to buy another of this scent for burning purposes because obviously I can’t burn the custom label one. Obviously. The scent is just beautifully clean and fresh – it’s citrus, sea salt and cedarwood. It’s also a clean-burning soy candle! 10/10.
- Swoon Paper Co stationery – If you want/need gorgeous family stationery – this Etsy shop is it. I’ve gotten us little family “a gift from us” cards, as well as new stationery for CUR, pen pal stationery for Liv, and have a personalized family grocery list currently in my cart!
- Moira tank top – From one of my favorites, Taylor, who has rightfully BLOWN THE HECK UP on Instagram thanks to her *hilarious* Reels. She has a super popular t-shirt shop, and this Moira Rose tank makes me smile every single time I put it on – a great gift idea for any Schitt’s Creek in your life!
- Bridgerton mugs – Not like I NEEDED another mug…but, like, I needed these mugs.
- Olivia rolling pin – This was a random Etsy find around Christmastime, and I already cannot wait to bake some cookies with my girl. It’s from a precious Lithuanian small shop and is such a sweet personalized tool to bond with your little! I’ve never seen anything like it anywhere else.
- Simply Stained letter ledge – This is the letter ledge in our family room! (As seen in Cool Sh*t I Lovelovelove here). I actually ordered the four-ledge option but ended up only mounting three because it felt more fitting on that wall. The letters are thin and flexible but sturdy, and the pack comes with numbers, letters, and red options, too, to make your ledge your own!
- Then Sings my Soul sign – I had had a *very* specific vision in my head for a sign to complete my piano room/library, and let me tell you – this sign was EXACTLY MY VISION. I literally gasped when I found it on Etsy because I was like YES THIS IS IT!!!! Perfectly beautiful quote from one of my favorite songs, How Great Thou Art.
- This Is Joyful glass mug – But really, this cute small shop (also from a CUR reader!!!) has SO many joy-full options! Meach also makes stickers, other mugs, AND some paper calendar options for your desk.
- Acrylic family name calendar – One of our collective family favorites is the acrylic calendar in our kitchen! It’s how we keep our lives in order – worth every penny. And so much sleeker + chicer than a big paper wall calendar!
- WooWayne sweatshirts – I have two sweatshirts from this Etsy shop and lovelovelove both. I’d say they’re your “basic” Gildan sweatshirt, but I order one size bigger for a comfier oversized fit and then can literally live in them. I have the pink tie dye “Mama” one and the black bleach tie dye “Raise them Kind!” (Also as seen in a Cool Sh*t I Lovelovelove)
- Olivia’s name sign over crib – There are LOADS of options in different Etsy shops for nursery name signs – I just loveloveloved the font in this one! It comes as the natural wood, and then I spray-painted black and sealed before mounting on the wall with Command strips. The perfect personalized touch to Liv’s room!
- Bunny tail nursery prints – Speaking of Liv’s room, I first saw these bunny tail prints pop up on my Instagram feed and instantly added to cart back when I was pregnant. Are they not the cutest freaking things?!? Since then, the Etsy shop owner has branched into ALL SORTS of animals since they became so popular. So whether you want the bunny duo or a gallery of safari animals, etc, they’re all beautiful and adorable.
- Witch, Please doormat – My Halloween doormat is a big hit every season. BUT, this Etsy shop has quite a few ridiculously cute doormats; I got a Thanksgiving one from her, too! Her mats are HILARIOUS and clever, and she also does customized one for last names, etc. Great housewarming gift idea! Here’s the main Etsy shop page. 🙂
- Farmhouse hands/dishes soap set – These are SO simple but so chic, I think, and really add a nice touch to a more modern farmhouse-style kitchen space. Especially if you just want to visually clean up the look and are into the black-and-white aesthetic like me, these easy plastic dispensers for your hand soap + dish soap look a bit better than a bulky bottle of bright blue Dawn – ha!
What are the best Etsy shops you’ve found? Do you have any favorite Etsy finds?