Happy Father’s Day weekend, friends! Whether you’re celebrating with your own dad, father figure, or any other beloved guy in your life, I hope it’s a relaxing + rejuvenating time with people you lovelovelove. 🙂 We’re spending Saturday at a Thomas the Train event at a railroad, and Liv is going to lose her mind…we’re surprising her, and she is SUPER into trains right now, so it’s bound to be a fun time. Stay tuned to my Instagram Stories for that video footage in real time. 😉 Other than that, hopefully spending time cooking out by the pool – ’tis the season! What are your plans? If you’ll be poolside like me, here’s some Weekend Reading to keep your brain occupied…
- Stop wasting time on things you hate.
- Making this no-bake key lime pie for my dad this weekend!
- Debating trying this peel n’ stick tile for our laundry room for a cool pop – thoughts?
- Instagram themselves is telling us how their algorithm supposedly works. Interesting…
- My girl Kallie comin’ in hot with the Walmart shopping tricks to always get the best possible deal!
- Speaking of Walmart, this $32 dress from Walmart is a great dupe for this $135 dress from Revolve!
- WHOA – National Geographic has officially added a 5th ocean to the world map!
- Have you tried this potato salad trick?
- The best 4th of July outfit inspiration, accessories AND decor…all from Amazon!
- Here’s what Vitamin C actually does for your skin (it’s SO good!)
- Cue the tears: “On Borrowed Time with our Dogs”
- This stunning, sustainable dress from Everlane was by far the most popular from my Stories try-on haul this week!
- If dog breeds were people…LOL
- Baking ASAP: this strawberry bread!
- Just found a ton of developmental toys for toddlers for 40% off – is it too early to Christmas shop? 😉
Happy weekend reading!