Heyyyyo it’s the weekend! Just me or did this week draaaaag on? I’m ready for some relaxation and equal parts productivity. Well…maybe not totally equal. 😉 We’ve got plans to bebop around the house and probably shoot some CUR content, but otherwise, here’s hoping a movie night is in our cards! What’s on your weekend calendar? First up, some Weekend Reading…
- What would you do if a seagull flew into your face on a roller coaster…(OMG)
- 11 summer spritzer cocktail recipes
- The Louis Vuitton look for less – this beautiful bag on sale under $50!!! (The real deal is $1500+!)
- “Don’t approach life like a picky eater”
- 8 cleaning hacks picked up during quarantine
- This furniture sale is steal on steal…
- What a sweet story – a piano player being tipped $10,000
- Must try Blair’s epic Greek salad recipe
- Heart eyes for these sneakers…
- How to cut onions without crying
- “Let the time tick by” (On letting a few minutes pass by, empty of demand)
- Tula’s new antioxidant water toning mist looks BOMB (Don’t forget code COMINGUPROSES for 15% off!)
- Dark Disney moments about serious topics…Disney gets an A.
- 5 shoes to snag on sale this weekend (sale ends Sunday night!)
- Don’t buy these unless you want a new addiction.
Happy weekend reading!