This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy weekend, and happy WEEKEND READING, friends! How was your Thanksgiving?!? Hope you spent it with family + friends and ate #AllTheThings. And have you been shopping this weekend??? (Make sure you use this as your Black Friday/Cyber Weekend resource – it’s got all of the best deals + steals in one place!). We’ve been hopping back and forth between hanging out, relaxing, watching movies, and traveling to the NICU to see Miss O, so it’s been jampacked, but good. 🙂 Tell me all about your holiday weekend in the comments below! And now, some solid weekend reading…
- Is networking overrated? An awesome NYT Op-Ed from my favorite college professor.
- The 56 best Trader Joe’s products, ever.
- My favorite jeans, on sale for $23.97?!?! YUP.
- We need more abundance in our lives. This spoke to me so deeply, it hurt.
- 5 things to stop doing in your 20’s.
- The chunky cardigan that SOLD OUT during the #NSALE – back, at 40% off, in even more colors! Bless up.
- How one editor tricked her brain and cured her insomnia
- On creativity and ego…
- This is what road rage does to your body
- The Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette…on sale from $54 down to $24. Gift idea alert!
- A 3-word transformation to literally change your life (especially good for mamas in da house!)
- Lovelovelove these 3 festive Thanksgiving cocktail ideas!
- To bookmark: The most comprehensive skincare glossary of every ingredient you need to know
- 40% off EVERYTHING at Old Navy – like this beanie for 10 bucks, and jeans for $17.50!
- 23 tweets people born after 1999 will never understand…
Happy weekend reading!