Happy WEEKEND! This week felt like a weird one where I woke up perpetually confused about what day it was – anyone else?? Besides some random appointments, we’ve got a chill one ahead to just soak up the final few days of summer. And then…time to fa-la-la-la FALLIFY!!! Definitely breaking out the plaid pumpkins + fall decor this weekend, and no one can stop me. NEXT WEEK: PUMPKIN SPICE. 😉 Onto some Weekend Reading…
- A way to help Afghanistan
- YUMMERS: Double chocolate chip cookies!!!
- Have you tried TikTok’s heatless curls yet?? (I’m trying it ASAP – will report back!)
- Trust God’s timing. (Made me cry)
- 3 back to school hacks (smart ones!)
- SUCH a cute Golden Goose sneaker dupe…for only $25!!!
- 50 backyard design ideas…the wheels are turning!
- LoveloveLOVE these little affirmation bracelets – great back-to-school craft with your little!
- BIG fragrance sale happening right now – $120+ bottles of perfume for $30!!!
- According to a neurosurgeon, these are 5 things the sharpest minds always do
- How to be on your phone less
- How pretty would this dress be for fall family photos?!
- Jennifer Aniston’s self-care routine. #YoureWelcome
- Heart eyes for this prosciutto arugala wrap – can’t wait to try for lunch!
- Fun option to wear to a fall wedding – not even $30 on Amazon!
Happy weekend reading!