This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy weekend! What’s on your agenda? I’ve got a ton of work to catch up on, and of course we’ll be spending most of our time at the hospital hanging out with Miss Liv. It’s calling for rain all weekend, which I actually lovelovelove – nothing beats doing a full house-clean + a face mask when it’s a downpour outside. Except maybe adding a Hallmark Christmas movie to that to-do list. 😉 In the meantime, some Weekend Reading for your morning cuppa joe…
- Happy children do chores.
- How to read a lot more books, especially if you don’t like to read
- Do I need this phone case? I think so. *hint hint* 😉
- 12 DIY gifts for the friend who has everything
- What’s your sloth factor?
- HUGE SALE ALERT: Up to 50% off select styles + 30% of your whole purchase with code 11750.
- If you’ve been looking for a shower glass wine holder, look no further.
- We’re lucky to be children. Lovelovelove the storytelling in this blog post!
- “I wonder why I wasn’t invited…” – a too-true piece that really hits home.
- Need a stocking stuffer for her? This is 20% off with code COMINGUPROSES.
- Great read on the myth of CEO work-life balance
- This Keurig machine makes cocktails like Moscow Mules + margaritas…
- “Changing my life didn’t change me as much as I thought it would.”
- If you’re a blogger (slash someone who cares about Instagram) and need a laugh…
- Found the PERFECT Christmas dress, on sale for under $30! (I have it in green!)
Happy weekend reading!