I just keep having deja vu, sitting down to write quick little notes and everything is starting with some iteration of “where did the time go?” “HOW IS NOVEMBER HALFWAY DONE,” yadda yadda yadda. I’ve got loads of work on this weekend’s agenda, but ’tis the season – no complaints here. 🙂 I’ve also got a bridal shower to attend (yay love!), church with the fam, and finishing up Christmas decorations. Fa la la la laaaaa la la la la, deck the halls, hit the malls, and all that good stuff. We’ve also gotta mail out our Christmas cards! ICYMI, I order ours from Minted every year and lovelovelove the quality (+ it’s an easy design process!) – remember to order your own cards ASAP to account for any shipping or postal delays! Code ERICACARDS will get you an extra $10 off your card order of $100+ and it’s stackable on top of other promo codes – just be sure to take advantage of it before the 15th! (Here’s our design this year in case ya wanna copy – ha!) Happy weekend. Happy Weekend Reading. 🙂
- Feeling inspired by these healthy Thanksgiving recipes (we’re hosting!)
- But also bookmarking these holiday cookie recipes 😉
- My Tula code (COMINGUPROSES) was increased to 25% off – their best offer EVER – until the 20th! Time to stock up!!
- OMG would you go on Royal Carribbean’s new year-long world cruise?! Hits all 7 continents!
- On my to do list: get (+ keep) the house always tidy
- My very favorite no-show undies are on sale – normally $18 a pair, down to $3.98!!!
- Heart eyes for this doggo giving high fives at the New York marathon
- Can’t wait to warm up with this rumchata hot chocolate
- Just bought this $32 sweater dress!
- This teen girl was saved from a kidnapper using a hand signal learned from TikTok – bless up.
- Definitely doing this creative freethink.
- Obsessed with my Free People quilted jacket dupe – mine is under $65, compared to $200 for the original!
- Kudos to this teen who createda safe baby drop off for abandoned newborns – inspiring.
- Loved Kathleen’s post: 10 things that helped my mindset while trying to get pregnant
- Am gifting these fun affirmation bracelets to my girlfriends this year – code ERICA15 for 15% off!
Happy weekend reading!