Happy weekend + happy holidays! This is one of the few weekends in maybe a two month span that we’ve got, like, one plan on the calendar and an otherwise open scheduling book. Very much looking forward to taking it easy, cleaning up, and truly ~enjoying~ some Christmas fun as a family. I’ve got a feeling sugar Christmas cookies will be happening, and maybe a Christmas movie or two…bless up. 🙂
- Whoa: grandmothers may be closer to their grandkids than their own kids!
- DYING to whip up Kathleen’s favorite chopped salad for weekday lunch!
- Am SHOOK – this $17 quilted jacket is a great dupe to the $198 Free People one and the $64 Forever 21 jacket!
- If you really want to connect at your next family gathering, try this! (Great tips!)
- Lovelovelove this practical guide on “how to retreat”
- Lots of Q’s on this pretty plaid flannel I wore on Stories last week – only $11!!! (I sized up one!)
- Broadways sings in Times Square to honor the late Stephen Sondheim
- To make ASAP: Holiday junk cookies
- Also to make ASAP: Reindeer chow!
- The perfect unisex stocking stuffer: my favorite portable charger! (Gifted to my brother-in-law last year!)
- Incredibly fascinating: profound thoughts about life
- Couldn’t resist this “Holly Jolly” sweatshirt…
- Remember the famous Thanksgiving grandma mix up? They’re getting a Netflix documentary!
- Productivity hacks for entrepreneurs – I’m all about it
- The gorgeous leopard wrap I shared a few weeks back is BACK IN STOCK AND ON SALE!!! (Perfect gift for her!)
Happy weekend reading!