OK OK…have you started binging The Ultimatum on Netflix yet?!?! What a wild ride. Personally, I could not ever imagine in a thousand years going through an “experience” like that, but I’m on the edge of my seat to see how things turn out next week. ICYMI, it’s a reality show born from the same brains as Love is Blind; 6 couples come together where an ultimatum has been made in their relationship to either get married or break up. They’re separated on the show and allowed to explore potential connections with others there before coming back together with their original partner to decide if their relationship is meant to be or not. Like I said…WILD!
- LOL’d at this British person guessing what each US state is famous for…
- Heart eyes for this goat cheese vegetable pasta recipe – trying it this week!
- How gorgeous are these pretty heels for your next special event or occasion?!
- A helpful roundup of all of Instagram’s new features so far this year
- How to dye Easter eggs with food coloring
- Such a cute one piece swimsuit for under $25
- Speaking of swimsuits, grabbed this one for Liv’s Easter basket – great 3 piece set!
- Everything known so far about Season 2 of Only Murders in the Building – can’t wait!
- 12 simple ways to detox every day
- A roundup of the best 90’s movies that has me feeling V NOSTALGIC
- How to clean + store winter clothes and boots etc.
- Great time to grab my favorite overnight lip mask in the Sephora Sale!
- Love these 5 ingredient recipes for quick meal ideas + easy inspiration
- Such a good nugget of advice on mom guilt…
- If you’re getting hitched: shoes for the bride!
Happy weekend reading!