Happy WEEKEND. It’s been a weird week – I woke up every single day literally thinking it was Friday. What a disappointment 4/5 days. 😉 I think we’re having a more lowkey weekend before J heads off to a work conference and I’m on solo parent duty to kickoff the work week…send coffee. And prayers. And wine? JK but not really. HA. 3.5 has been a *rough* stage for us so far – it’s just ALL the very big feelings from a very tiny person. We’re getting through (+ going through the Big Little Feelings course to help 😉), but holy moly. Every stage is difficult for some reasons and beautiful for others, and everything is a passing phase. That’s our current motto. Anyhoo…onto some Weekend Reading!
- Some great tips for deeeeep decluttering for more peace of mind
- Got so much from reading these thoughts on motherhood
- Here are 6 cute one-piece swimsuits under $30
- The Pearsons doing The Wobble is everything you need as a This is Us fan
- How to cultivate a more abundant mindset
- This Amazon jumpsuit is already the #1 new release (in my cart!)
- Powerful “posed v. unposed” photo series from a Finnish creator
- Ashley’s honey whipped feta recipe looks BOMB
- I am *shooketh* at the sale price of this cute lil’ spring dress…
- Should we expect new T. Swift music this summer?!
- Had this EXACT SAME experience – can 100% relate to this whole piece.
- ICYMI: these are my favorite Amazon leggings to get the Lululemon Align look + feel for $70 less!
- “The days are long, but the years are short”
- Some great tips for raising non-entitled/spoiled/bratty kiddos
- Stunning jumpsuit for under $35 – would be great for events!
Happy weekend reading!