In case you’re also confused about what day of the week it is, it’s Friday and almost the end of April already, which means MOTHER’S DAY is right around the corner. Say whaaaa?! This is my fourth Mother’s Day with Liv, which just feels unreal – it’s the biggest blessing that I’ll never take for granted. 🙂 I keep a running update on my Mother’s Day gift ideas blog post to basically be the ultimate gift guide for mamas year-round, so this is no different! Below are some of my top picks + recommendations for Mother’s Day gift ideas this year – and some are in grouped “sets” together if you’re looking to get her 2 or 3 things that all kinda sorta go together in a cute kinda way. 😉 I personally own almost every single one of my recommendations below, so you know it’s strongly endorsed by at least one mama! And many of these I’ve gifted my own mama over the years, too.
Tell me your favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas below!
P.S. For even more ideas, catch the replay of my past Amazon Livestream with Mother’s Day gift ideas under $50!
- A MANTRA MUG! – The latest launch from CUR has a few options perfect for mom, whether she needs the reminder to give herself grace or relates to “no rain, no flowers.” Maybe she wants the morning motivation that she “can do hard things” – either way, hook her up (+ stick a Starbucks gift card inside for something extra sweet!)
- Personalized necklace + amazon layering clip + jewelry cleaner – One of my favorite small shops for personalized jewelry is The Sis Kiss – it’s where my Olivia necklace is from, as well as my dainty Erica necklace. And they also can make something just say “mama,” too, for any mamas-to-be who don’t know/have names yet! The layering clip is great for her to be able to wear multiple dainty chains at once sans tangles, and then this jewelry cleaner is Amazon’s #1 bestseller. I have it myself, too!
- Tarte juicy lips – A lippy that any lady is going to lovelovelove! One of my FAVORITE formulas – they’re ultra hydrating balms that are glossy without being sticky. Feels SO good on your lips – and they’re packed with 10+ powerful antioxidants! They also *just* launched a “creme” version on QVC that isn’t even ON Tarte’s own website yet – it’s a slightly less “juicy” trio still loaded with the same great ingredients. If you use code OFFER or HELLO10 you’ll get $10, bringing them down to $9 a piece (normally $19! Crazy steal!). I just grabbed each of the trios to test out + report back! 😉
- Framed photo/puzzle – Personalized puzzles are such a special Mother’s Day gift idea! It’s like a a favorite memory brought to life in a puzzle to put together with her favorite people. I bought one of these for my grandparents for Christmas and they LOVED it – it was a collage of a few pictures of them with the OG and the family together, and is such a sweet way to reminisce while you’re apart!
- Glamorous Wash detergent OR Downy Bliss beads + acrylic tissue box holder + Jumbo Volcano Candle – I thought this would be a cute gift set for the home-making mama who already has everything under the sun! This detergent is LUXURIOUS – obviously it ain’t cheap, but it makes your sheets smell like a sexy amber so it’s worth it for that alone! (I *only* use mine on sheets, not regular clothes!). Alternatively, my FAVORITE scent beads are back in stock in one place only (bless up) – they are simply magical. Not as strong as Glamorous Wash, but longlasting on your clothes – a gorgeous amber smell that is beyond fabulous. I’ve gifted it to girlfriends who are now *hooked* and were texting me frantically when it went out of stock in stores because we all NEED IT NOW. It’s a little luxury that she’ll enjoy every laundry day and then some! Then this acrylic tissue holder is just a chic accent for a bathroom (I have it, too!). Then it’s the cult-classic Volcano candle (aka the scent burning inside Anthropologie stores) but in JUMBO SIZE!!! A girlfriend told me hers lasted MONTHS!
- Initial necklace + jewelry organizer – Another cute, personal necklace option at an affordable price, and my new acryclic jewelry organizer from Amazon that I loveloveloved so much, I bought a second! Another favorite dainty custom necklace of mine here – from a fave company!!! Get a 20% discount with code ERICA20, too!!!
- Jesus Touched My Water wine glass + Pamela’s Brownies – The wine glass that makes me LOL every time I use it, and of course, PAMELA’S BROWNIES, aka the best brownies on Planet Earth. Pamela is a CUR reader who started an Etsy shop after word of her award-winning goodness got around, and they are ALWAYS stocked in our freezer now!!! My favorite are the tart dried cherry, and I SWEAR they are yummiest cold right outta the freezer with a glass of milk. OMG. Code ERICA for $2.50 off your order!
- Caffeinate Your Soul – Help her caffeinate her soul! It launched around this time two years ago already (wow) and has blessed the Mondays of thousands of women – which is such an honor. If mom loveloveloves to read, loves things like daily devotionals or personal development reads or coffee table books…good. This book is all of that and then some. 😉 CYS is contains a year’s worth of “sip-sized” encouragement to make her Mondays more manageable + meaningful. (Peep the book’s page on the blog right here – so many incredible reviews from so many incredible ladies!) Mother’s Day gift idea, best friend appreciation gift idea…you name it, you can Caffeinate it!
- Custom face mug + Monogram Mug – My Olivia’s Mama mug is one of my favorites, and I ordered these custom face mugs for literally everyone in the family for Christmas – HUGE hit. Obviously would be a great Mother’s Day gift idea, too, especially for mamas of babies! OR, she also does them for fur babies! And couple with her monogram in this pretty, affordable floral mug – add a Starbucks gift card to top it all off!
- Acrylic family name calendar + Bridgewater candle – We just got ours in and I can’t WAIT to hang it. Especially if mom is always juggling ALL THE THINGS or has 5 different paper calendars in her too-full purse, it’s a great, chic way to get organized for the whole fam! Then this second candle option is a fabulous clean-burning soy option I found on Amazon…I have “Let’s Celebrate” burning in my office right now and it’s a slow burn that smells GREAT. Vanilla cream is in my cart next and Autumn Stroll is saved for later for fall time! Bridgewater also donates 75 cents to Rice Bowls with every candle purchase (even through Amazon!), which is a non-profit providing food budgets to orphanages worldwide when there is no government assistance for food. Each 75 cent donation provides 3 meals for a child in need, so your purchase does some serious good, too!
- Mom Life sweatshirt + Mama Needs Some Wine sweatshirt + Wine Glass Holder – This is my personal favorite package set suggestion – ha! But how cute would it be to do two comfy sweatshirts for quarantine season with an accompanying bottle of vino and the wine glass holder? I mean, sign me up. Let mom drink in the tub like she deserves. 😉 Get 15% off each of the sweatshirts with code ERICA15 at checkout!
- Barefoot Dreams blanket (or robe, socks, anything!) – ‘Tis the season – the comfier the better. If you haven’t yet, time to TREAT YO’SELF (+ mama, too 😉 ) to Barefoot Dreams. The real deal, yo. My *entire* family is hooked.
- Amazon slippers – My favorite under $20 lookalikes to my $85 UGG slippers. And so many of you have gotten + lovelovelove them, too!
- Silk pillowcase + UGG slipper slides – A splurgier gift set but 100% worth it from what I’ve heard. Helps keep your hair frizz-free and healthier, and who wouldn’t lovelovelove sleeping on silk?! And these UGG slipper slides are bougie and apparently all the rage right about now! Because ain’t nobody got time for real shoes inside. 😉
- Dark chocolate bars + TruFru + – For the chocoholic mama! If you hang out on Instastories you KNOW my lovelovelove for TruFru runs deeeeeeep. 😉 About 10 pieces are only 90 calories, and they’re SO refreshing while fixing your chocolate craving.
- Colleen Rothschild products – Literally, anything from Colleen Rothschild would be a warmly welcomed Mother’s Day gift idea! Grab the Quench & Restore hair line, the chocolate cleansing balm (literally smells like a Hershey’s bar on your face), or a treat for the shower. Everything she makes WORKS and feels luxe. I think you can still get 20% off with code ERICA20, too!
- Home Chef subscription – Because ain’t nobody got time for complicated mealtime, especially nowadays! I’ve raved about Home Chef before and have had 3 girlfriends try it this week alone who are now HOOKED. Saves you time, money, AND everything is freaking DELISH. Code ERICAL80 should get you $80 your first four meals!
- Reflections of Christ canvas (ERICA15) – The second I saw this piece on someone’s Instagram stories, I gasped and started saving. It’s a STUNNING image of Christ walking on water, and one of my favorite pieces in our home (it’s the one in our entryway!). I gift this to my girlfriends when they get married or buy a new house now, because it’s just so special and a beautiful reminder of the power of our faith!!! I begged the shop for a code for us – they so graciously agreed! Code ERICA15 will take 15% off your purchase!
- At-home gel manicure kit – It’s the cost of two gel manis at the salon but will get her SO MANY MORE than that – great for some at-home R&R, especially during this time!
- Qwixx game – For the mama who loveloveloves game night, this is a newer fun, fast one to try!
- Louis Vuitton lookalike tote + Neverfull purse organizer – At first glance this bag looks juuuuust like this $1,000+ Louis Vuitton – but nope! It’s a $40 lookalike from Walmart!!!! Then this purse organizer is great for mom’s Neverfull, or any other tote of similar size. Keeps everything from getting all disorganized and jumbled up in there! Other awesome look-for-less options here!
- Best no-show socks – Like a Mother’s Day “stocking stuffer.” 😉 But seriously, these are the BEST no-show socks I’ve ever had ever. They do NOT slip at all and are the perfect dimensions + thickness. She’ll throw out any other pair that’s not these!
- Apple chips + Safe & Fair Granola + S’mores Mix– Three of my personal favorite snacks that mama will lovelovelove. (Also you. Treat yo’self. 😉 ).
- Grove spring gift set – As seen in my post with spring cleaning tips for the kitchen! For the eco-friendly or conscientious mama who likes trying new products around the house, Grove is my personal fave place to do exactly that. Take advantage of our CURowd-exclusive deal to get a free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning set with your first purchase – you can pick up some soy candles for mom (the scents “homemade” + “al fresco” are my personal faves!) and get the cleaning goodies fo’ free with it!
- It Cosmetics CC Cream + mascara + lippy set – My fave CC Cream along with one of my all-time fave mascaras AND a tinted lip balm are on *ridiculous* sale right now. The three individually would usually run ya about $90, but you can get the set for $60 right now!
- Tula Face Filter – Another Tula fave you’ve seen me share many times before – this one will give her a light tint + glow, blur her pores, AND lightly hydrate for a dewy, all-day glow, no makeup needed. Bless up. (My code COMINGUPROSES will still get ya 15% off anything at Tula!)
- Nerd gummy clusters + blue Sour Patch kids – For the mama with a sweet tooth 😉
- Declan and Crew sweats – This small shop has some of the CUTEST loungewear + comfies for mamas in da house! So many options branded “mama,” “mother,” etc, and SO DANG COMFORTABLE. I’m constantly in her sweats on my chiller days! The sweet owner, Amber, passed along code ERICA15 for a discount.
- A cleaning service – Because all Cinderella wanted was a night off. 😉 Really though, get her a deep cleaning – it saves hours! Such a treat!
Which Mother’s Day gift ideas are your favorite?
What are you getting your own mom this year? And for my fellow mamas, what’s on your wishlist? Send this post to anyone doing some shopping for ya this year if you need to sent a hint! 😉