In case you’re also confused about what day of the week it is, it’s Thursday and almost the end of April already, which means MOTHER’S DAY is right around the corner. Say whaaaa?! This is my second Mother’s Day with Liv, yet I still forget sometimes that I’m a mom (as silly as that sounds) – it’s the biggest blessing that I’ll never take for granted. 🙂 Especially since malls are closed and everyone is shopping online exclusively right about now, I rounded up some of my top picks + recommendations for Mother’s Day gift ideas this year – and put some into grouped “sets” together if you’re looking to get her 2 or 3 things that all kinda sorta go together in a cute kinda way. 😉 I personally own almost every single one of my recommendations below, so you know it’s strongly endorsed by at least one mama! And many of these I’ve gifted my own mama over the years, too.
Tell me your favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas below!
- Caffeinate Your Soul – Of course, my numero uno recommendation is my new book, Caffeinate Your Soul! It officially releases on May 5th, so it should be on your doorstep in time for Mother’s Day. If mom loveloveloves to read, loves things like daily devotionals or personal development reads or coffee table books…good. This book is all of that and then some. 😉 Mother’s Day gift idea, best friend appreciation gift idea…you name it, you can Caffeinate it!
- Personalized necklace + amazon layering clip + jewelry cleaner – One of my favorite small shops for personalized jewelry is The Sis Kiss – it’s where my Olivia necklace is from, as well as my dainty Erica necklace. And they also can make something just say “mama,” too, for any mamas-to-be who don’t know/have names yet! The layering clip is great for her to be able to wear multiple dainty chains at once sans tangles, and then this jewelry cleaner is Amazon’s #1 bestseller. I have it myself, too!
- Initial necklace + jewelry organizer – Another cute, personal necklace option at an affordable price, and my new acryclic jewelry organizer from Amazon that I loveloveloved so much, I bought a second!
- Custom face mug + Monogram Mug – My Olivia’s Mama mug is one of my favorites, and I ordered these custom face mugs for literally everyone in the family for Christmas – HUGE hit. Obviously would be a great Mother’s Day gift idea, too, especially for mamas of babies! OR, she also does them for fur babies! And couple with her monogram in this pretty, affordable floral mug – add a Starbucks gift card to top it all off!
- Mom Life sweatshirt + Mama Needs Some Wine sweatshirt + Wine Glass Holder – This is my personal favorite package set suggestion – ha! But how cute would it be to do two comfy sweatshirts for quarantine season with an accompanying bottle of vino and the wine glass holder? I mean, sign me up. Let mom drink in the tub like she deserves. 😉 Get 15% off each of the sweatshirts with code ERICA15 at checkout!
- Barefoot Dreams blanket (or robe, socks, anything!) – ‘Tis the season – the comfier the better. If you haven’t yet, time to TREAT YO’SELF (+ mama, too 😉 ) to Barefoot Dreams. The real deal, yo. My *entire* family is hooked.
- Amazon slippers – My favorite $20 dupes to my $85 UGG slippers. And so many of you have gotten + lovelovelove them, too!
- Silk pillowcase + UGG slipper slides – A splurgier gift setm but 100% worth it from what I’ve heard. Helps keep your hair frizz-free and healthier, and who wouldn’t lovelovelove sleeping on silk?! And these UGG slipper slides are bougie and apparently all the rage right about now! Because ain’t nobody got time for real shoes inside. 😉
- Lipstick chocolate + TruFru – For the chocoholic mama! If you hang out on Instastories you KNOW my lovelovelove for TruFru runs deeeeeeep. 😉 About 10 pieces are only 90 calories, and they’re SO refreshing while fixing your chocolate craving. Here’s a coupon to get $1 off your next bag! #YouWelcome
- Colleen Rothschild products – Literally, anything from Colleen Rothschild would be a warmly welcomed Mother’s Day gift idea! Grab the Quench & Restore hair line, the chocolate cleansing balm (literally smells like a Hershey’s bar on your face), or a treat for the shower. Everything she makes WORKS and feels luxe. I think you can still get 20% off with code ERICA20, too!
- Home Chef subscription – Because ain’t nobody got time for complicated mealtime, especially nowadays! I’ve raved about Home Chef before and have had 3 girlfriends try it this week alone who are now HOOKED. Saves you time, money, AND everything is freaking DELISH. Code ERICAL80 should get you $80 your first four meals!
- Glamorous Wash detergent + acrylic tissue box holder + Jumbo Volcano Candle – I thought this would be a cute gift set for the home-making mama who already has everything under the sun! This detergent is LUXURIOUS – obviously it ain’t cheap, but it makes your sheets smell like a sexy amber so it’s worth it for that alone! (I *only* use mine on sheets, not regular clothes!). Then this acrylic tissue holder is just a chic accent for a bathroom (I have it, too!). Then it’s the cult-classic Volcano candle (aka the scent burning inside Anthropologie stores) but in JUMBO SIZE!!! A girlfriend told me hers lasted MONTHS!
- Acrylic family name calendar + Bridgewater candle – We just got ours in and I can’t WAIT to hang it. Especially if mom is always juggling ALL THE THINGS or has 5 different paper calendars in her too-full purse, it’s a great, chic way to get organized for the whole fam! Then this second candle option is a fabulous clean-burning soy option I found on Amazon…I have “Let’s Celebrate” burning in my office right now and it’s a slow burn that smells GREAT. Vanilla cream is in my cart next and Autumn Stroll is saved for later for fall time!
- At-home gel manicure kit – I ordered this as soon as lockdown began because Lord knows I can’t focus for a dime with chipped nails – ha! It’s the cost of two gel manis at the salon but will get her SO MANY MORE than that – great for some at-home R&R, especially during this time!
- Qwixx game – For the mama who loveloveloves game night, this is a newer fun, fast one to try!
- Louis Vuitton dupe backpack + Neverfull purse organizer – I bought this backpack after seeing my friend Bailey wear it and I thought at first glance it WAS Louis Vuitton – but nope! It’s a $40 dupe from Amazon! Then this purse organizer is great for mom’s Neverfull, or any other tote of similar size. Keeps everything from getting all disorganized and jumbled up in there!
- Best no-show socks – Like a Mother’s Day “stocking stuffer.” 😉 But seriously, these are the BEST no-show socks I’ve ever had ever. They do NOT slip at all and are the perfect dimensions + thickness.
- Apple chips + Safe & Fair Granola – Two of my personal favorite snacks that mama will lovelovelove. (Also you. Treat yo’self. 😉 ).
- It Cosmetics CC Cream + mascara + lippy set – My fave CC Cream along with one of my all-time fave mascaras AND a tinted lip balm are on *ridiculous* sale right now. The three individually would usually run ya about $90, but you can get the set for $44.96 right now!
- Tula Face Filter – Another Tula fave you’ve seen me share many times before – this one will give her a light tint + glow, blur her pores, AND lightly hydrate for a dewy, all-day glow, no makeup needed. Bless up. (My code COMINGUPROSES will still get ya 15% off anything at Tula!)
Which Mother’s Day gift ideas are your favorite?
What are you getting your own mom this year? And for my fellow mamas, what’s on your wishlist? Send this post to anyone doing some shopping for ya this year if you need to sent a hint! 😉