Happy #WeekendReading from…St. Louis! I’m here for a quick girls’ trip with Chelsie and Taylor, and it could not have come at a better time. The last time we’ve three been all together was over a year ago, so it’s looooong overdue. 🙂 It’s crazy how easy it is to forget about the little things we take for granted with our girlfriends that are magnified x100000 when your friendship is long distance. Pedicures. Chick flicks. Long strolls around Target (with Starbucks, without children). Needless to say, we’re living it up with each other and soaking up every second. Stay tuned to IG for some of our weekend fun! Now onto our Weekend Reading…
- WOW – A+ way to spark conversation around the diaper tax
- Bookmarking these blueberry oatmeal muffins for breakfast this week – yum!
- The Birkenstock look-for-less – I have two pairs! They’re fabulous!
- Identical twin sisters gave birth on the SAME day – what are the odds?!
- “Little things that aren’t that little” – Krystal’s list gave me the feels.
- Grabbed this adorable polka dot top for our Disney trip…!
- This is huge: they might’ve identified what actually causes SIDS
- Phenomenal piece on the “liminal spaces” in our lives
- Tula just dropped a new overnight eye treatment – spoiler alert, it’s BOMB (discount code: COMINGUPROSES)
- OMG it’s finally happening: Avatar 2!
- Jean’s workwear wardrobe is what office dreams are made of!
- ALL THE NEW TARGET DRESSES *heart eyes*
- So, so happy to be able to see one of my favorite musicals on PBS now – saw it live in 2012!
- One of the BEST ways to eat broccoli (in my humble opinion 😉 ): air fried, with cheese
- In my Amazon cart: this romper in red!
Happy weekend reading!