A bit fat welcome to the weekend. 🙂 This week has been wild and weird in its own right – namely because we saw COLDPLAY IN CONCERT on Wednesday, breaking up the week and necessitating a Thursday midday nap because this girl can’t hang like she used to. 😉 We’ve got some lowkey family plans this weekend, and I have a little Bachelorette lunch for a girlfriend on Sunday; all in all, our last “chiller” weekend on the books for a few weeks. Summer is already flying by, and I simply cannot believe it. Can you? Enjoy this Weekend Reading…
- This 9-year-old autistic girl has a higher IQ than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking
- Expert-backed productivity tips that are actually so good
- Save vs. Splurge: This under-$100 bag is the $3900 Bottega look for less!
- The VOGUE Editors’ guide to outdoor dining in NYC
- 20 matching tattoos to send to your BFFs
- Grab yours now: 8 patriotic swimmies for the 4th of July!
- How to stop overscheduling yourself
- Fabulous list of realistic tips for flying with babies/toddlers
- Got word there are less than 100 copies of Caffeinate Your Soul left in the world – OMG
- A moon resort is coming to Vegas – complete with an active lunar colony
- 30+ playlists for every occasion
- DEAL ALERT: Lowest price on my *favorite* overnight lip treatment mask
- A 2-story drive-thru is coming to Taco Bell, with…food elevators?!
- On swapping “big dreams” for small satisfactions – so good
- My latest athleisure look: this seamless lavender leggings + sports bra duo
Happy weekend reading!