Heyyyoooo WEEKEND. Are you in the back-to-school swing yet? We’re still in summer mode here, minus the fall decor that I may or may not have gotten out of the shed yesterday. 😉 I swear I’m relishing the last moments of summer before heading full steam ahead into September and total FALL MODE – who’s with me?! Until then, enjoy some Weekend Reading…
- This 21 pilots Stranger Things cover is UNREAL
- Just printed the recipe for this healthy, gluten-free berry crisp – yum!
- OMG – my faux fiddle leaf tree is under $50 with code OFFER or HELLO10 (normally $116!)
- What to plant now for a fall vegetable garden
- 28 5-minute tasks to help you make better use of your time – great list!
- Super versatile Amazon dress for transitioning into fall (I have it in the blue denim!)
- LOOK MA, I MADE THE NEWS
- Great marriage musings + advice from Jess
- Fun graphic tees for the teachers in your life (all 15% off with code ERICA15)
- This grandpa invites his granddaughter over for sleepovers whenever he’s not feeling well – tears
- 8 easy tricks to make your clothes last longer
- Walmart’s new fall fashion arrivals are so far so gooooood
- Scientists have discovered what they think to be Cleopatra’s signature scent – WILD
- Is ambrosia salad really nostalgic for you, too?
- 24 fall wedding guest dresses under $100 – shop them here, here, + here!
Happy weekend reading!