It’s Olivia Grace’s BIRTHDAY WEEKEND and in case you’re concerned, I am unwell. MY BABY IS TURNING FOUR. Cue the tears and strolls down memory lane. Until then, I’ll be playing hostess to a hoard of happy preschoolers who will be scream-singing Let It Go and downing cake like it’s going out of style. What a life. Stay tuned to Stories for some behind-the-scenes of the most FOUR-orzen birthday party you’ve ever seen. 😉
- Are you the same person you used to be?
- Spooky snacktime: cute nutter butter mummies + ghosts!
- $75 off this cozy Barefoot Dreams set (use code OFFER at checkout!)
- Everything to know about Season 2 of The White Lotus
- What’s your three word style?
- This will be the book of the season!
- This wedding photographer is doing a beautiful thing for Hurrican Ian victims
- Target clearance salvage stores?!? Ummm YES PLEASE!
- The tunic we’ve all been loveloveloving is only $15.98…such a steal!
- Absolutely making these easy, fluffy, flourless pumpkin bars
- 20 foods that help balance your hormones
- Am hearing rave reviews about this dry shampoo – will test + report back!
- All hail Queen Dolly Parton
- 39 truths in 39 years
- Such pretty pants for the office – only $28?!
Happy weekend reading!